Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union provides five (5) $2,000 scholarships to deserving high school graduates who are members of the credit union.
• be a current member of BVSCU in good standing or join BVSCU by February 28, 2020.*
• be a high school senior and on schedule to graduate from an accredited school.
• submit all required documents with application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• be able to provide BVSCU with a written acceptance letter to an accredited U.S. university or
college that will award a degree upon completion if he or she is chosen to receive a scholarship.
• have a GPA that reflects a 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale).
• be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident.
Completed applications are reviewed by the individuals on the scholarship committee. Scholarships are awarded based
on a combination of academic excellence, leadership and community service.
To be considered for a 2020 BVSCU scholarship, applicants must submit a complete scholarship application package
500-word essay on “Money Lessons I Learned the Hard Way”•
Copy of current, sealed official transcript from high school•
Academic resume (include job experience, if any)•
• DO NOT INCLUDE a photograph
Open a savings for $5 online at www.bvscu.org or visit one of our