Parents and Guardians are required to bring the following student records:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Shot Record
- Proof of Residency with the 911 address (Utility Bill or Lease Agreement)
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Driver’s License
- Previous school’s information & withdrawal form (if attended another school district)
- Both Parent's/Guardian's proof of income (Pay Stub or Income Tax Return)
To be eligible for 2019-2020 Prekindergarten, your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2019. The child must qualify for the free or reduced lunch program or by having limited use of the English language to attend tuition free.
- Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language
- Be educationally disadvantaged, which means a student eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program
- Be homeless, as defined by 42 United States Code (U.S.C.) Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child
- Be the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority;
- Be the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty;
- Be in, or have been in, the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing held as provided by Section 262.201, Family Code;
- Be the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer (3106.002), firefighter (3106.003), or emergency medical first responder (3106.004).
We will be offering Tuition based Prekindergarten for $300.00 per month if your family does not qualify under the Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
Pre-kindergarten is a full-day program.
To be eligible for 2019-2020 Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019.
If your child attended Somerville ISD’s Pre-Kindergarten through the end of the 2018-19 school year, they do not need to be pre-registered.
Kindergarten is a full-day program.
Any questions please call: 979-596-1502.
- DPT – 5 doses of any combination DTaP/DTP unless 4th dose was given on or after 4th birthday.
- Polio – 4 doses unless the 3rd dose was on or after 4th birthday.
- MMR - 2 doses of a measles-containing vaccine with the first dose on or after 1st birthday, 2nd dose by age 5 or entry into kindergarten.
- Hepatitus B vaccine – 3 doses.
- Varicella vaccine – 1 dose on or after 1st birthday or documentation of disease (chicken pox).
- TB skin test – TB Questionnaire.
- Pre-K and/or early childhood students are required to have Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV7) and Hepatitis A vaccine – 2 doses.
- And vaccine against any other communicable diseases as recommended by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS).