Hello Somerville Elementary Students and Parents! The 2017-2018 School Year will be my 7th year to serve as the Elementary Counselor. I also taught for 6 years at the Somerville Jr. High School prior to becoming the Counselor for the elementary. I am so honored and happy to be apart of the Somerville Elementary Family!
As the School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, personal, and social domains:
- Individual Counseling
- Small Group Counseling
- Academic Intervention Meetings
- Campus Testing Coordinator
- 504 Coordinator
- Consulting and Collaborating with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Responding to school Crisis or emergency situations
- Providing information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
- Providing Outreach information to assist families
- Community Service Coordinator (Pennies for Patients)
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 979-596-1502.